quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Just a random thought..Can't sleep!



At times you wish things we're different,we could all stay together forever young. 
Sometimes you just want to rewind to the best moments or the ones that make you heart pause,even though you know life is much more than just those moments. Then one day you just want to wake up and live,truly live and love to belong to someone's arms,the nights passed awaked,the days passed dreaming and the future right ahead. At times these are just flashbacks and ruff memories on paper that define who you are and believe in. Tonight I watched a movie that made me feel passionate,don't ask..don't know why just made me think of what I want,true love, a great dream come true,my house and a family but made me think of what's going right now the university friends and dramas,the relationships and break ups,the need of the cellphone and the need to feel safe and to find someone who can make you smile and take you outside of the daily stress.  Now I'm awake dreaming of what could and couldn't be,tomorrow no class thank god but here I'll sleep only when the sun comes down. Goodnight xxx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário